Easter 50 Challenge
Walk, Jog, or Run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge – and make next Easter weekend one to remember.
Setting out from our basecamp at Windsor Racecourse – you can Walk, Jog, or Run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside. You’ll get full support all the way with rest stops enroute, free food & drink, a few special Easter surprises – and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
What: 25km or 50km walk, jog or run When: Saturday 9 April 2022 Start/Finish: Windsor Racecourse
***Please note: the 10 April 2021 event has been affected by the Government’s latest ‘road map’ announcement and has been cancelled.***
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge option
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Best Easter fancy dress prizes
- Easter chocolate surprises
- Walk at Your Pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE