The Explorer Spring Raffle
Support our 2022 Projects by entering our spring raffle and you could win a 3 night break in North Norfolk.
You stay in a charming, dog-friendly cottage in the quaint village of Southrepps, only 3 miles from the Norfolk beaches and with plenty of country walks from your door.
Newly refurbished, the 2 bedroom cottage (with potential sleeping area for a fifth person in converted basement snug), is close to a range of pubs and restaurants, some 2 miles from the Award wining Gunton Arms, walking distance to the Suffield and opposite the village pub the Vernon Arms. Its a short drive to Blickling and Felbrigg National Trust properties and with the whole of the North Norfolk coast to explore.
We have two more wonderful prizes:
A signed limited edition print of “Ngorongoro Lioness” by leading wildlife artist Karen Laurence-Rowe
A copy of “Legacy of Love“, a beautifully illustrated coffee table book with contributions by over 50 leading conservationists, artists & photographers, including our own Trustee Robert Ferguson.
You won’t have long to wait. The winner will be drawn at 9pm on Saturday 28th May at our Spring Dance in Norwich. Online ticket sales end at midnight on Friday 27th. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 30th May.
Tickets are £1 each, or you can buy 25 tickets for £20.
Thank you for your support & Good Luck!
In association with:
Terms & Conditions:
- This Raffle is being promoted by Robert Ferguson & Sara White on behalf of The Real World Conservation Trust, Charity Registration Number 1177505, Lower Farm, Happisburgh, Norwich, NR12 0QQ.
- The Society is operating a Small Society Lottery under the Gambling Act 2005. Its registration is SSL046 issued by North Norfolk District Council.
- By entering the draw/s, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
- The online draw opens for entries on Friday 2oth May 2022 and closes for online entries at 2359 on Friday 27th May 2022. The draw takes place on Saturday 28th May
- To enter the draw a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased from this website or offline via a sales person.
- The winner and two runners-up of the draw will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
- There are 3 prizes (the Prizes) available to be won in the draw:
- First prize: 3 night stay in a North Norfolk Cottage. Full T&C’s see below.
- Two Runners Up prizes: Signed limited edition print by Karen Laurence-Rowe and a copy of the Legacy of Love book.
- Where relevant, the Prizes will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland or specified address.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable.
- Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
- The game is open to all 18 (eighteen) year olds or over on the date of ticket purchase, (except for trustees/employees of the society).
- Any person found to be under 18 (eighteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
- When you purchase a ticket for the draw/s a unique ticket number will be issued and logged into our draw spreadsheet. Numbers will not be issued online. Your receipt is your proof of your entry/ies.
- Tickets to enter the draw/s are priced at £1 each or can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website or offline..
- All draw entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw/s. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
- Payment for tickets can be made by debit/credit card only online. They can be made by cash or credit/debit card to a sales representative.
- Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within five working days of the draw/s taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
- All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
- The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by the Society or the participant;
- any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Society for the administration of the draw/s;
- any delays or failures in the banking system used by the Society or the participant;
- any refusal by the Society to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
- any event beyond the reasonable control of the Society.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw.
- The Society reserves the right to:
- disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently;
- terminate or suspend the draw for reasons beyond its reasonable control
- In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party.
- This draw is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website (http://www.gamcare.org.uk) for more information on Problem Gambling.
- The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Contact for Enquiries: [email protected]
The first prize is a 3 night stay in a 2 bedroom cottage in Southrepps, Norfolk.
Details of the property can be seen by clicking here but the booking must be made directly with the property owners. Details will be passed to the winning entry.
The 3 night break can be taken at any time of year, subject to availability but cannot include any Bank Holidays.
A returnable breakages deposit will be payable.