Isle of Wight Challenge
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. The Isle of Wight Challenge makes it way along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island
challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full
support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross
the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
What: 25km, 50km or 100km Where: The Isle of Wight
This challenge is suitable for a range of abilities. Options include:
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 106KM FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 106KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF & QUARTER ISLAND OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 4 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of dates & prices CLICK HERE.
For options 1+2, when you register with Ultra Challenge there will be an option to nominate Explorers Against Extinction as your charity from a dropdown list. We are listed in the Environmental charity section! For option 3 please remember to tell us what you are doing and when so we can support you.