Peak District Challenge
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp – this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021…Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
What: 25km, 50km or 100km Where: Derbyshire
This challenge is suitable for a range of abilities. Options include:
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of dates, prices and to sign up CLICK HERE.