Three Peaks Challenge
Grit and determination are vital to completing this fast paced challenge!
With a target trekking time of 15 hours (the equivalent available trekking time for the traditional 24 hour challenge) or less and a maximum available trekking time of 18 hours, we’ll climb around 9,500 feet and have walked approx. 21 miles. It’s no wonder this charity challenge is the most highly regarded trekking challenge in the UK!
A tough challenge, yes, but with our support and exceptional care and encouragement we can conquer this classic charity challenge. We’ll be driving the team through the night, guiding each member up each mountain and even giving the occasional hug and high five when required. Join our team and tick this classic UK challenge off your list.
3 Day Itinerary
We meet in Glasgow and transfer for Fort William for dinner, briefing and overnight.
Early start as we trek Ben Nevis. Descend and take transfer to Scafell Pike stopping for dinner en route. Summit Scafell Pike and transfer to Snowdon through the night.
Another early start as we summit Snowdon. We then descend and walk into Llanberis for lunch. Glowing with accomplishment, we transfer to Chester Train Station where the challenge ends. Please note, the itinerary for this challenge is complex and subject to change
• All travel is in private buses – pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
• Meals – dinner in Fort William Day 1, breakfast at accommodation at Fort William Day 2, lunch in Llanberis Day 3
• Complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea and coffee (and drinking water) at the foot of each mountain
• Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
• Global Adventure Challenges medical kit for the group
What’s not included
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities
• Alcoholic drinks
• Personal trekking kit (trekking boots, poles, etc)
• *Please note that for bespoke challenges, inclusions and exclusions may differ*